Wednesday 25 February 2009

Pancakes


And once again the annual pancake party is over.


I spent at least two hours over a hot stove.


Making my famous (in my house) confections.


And this year for the first time I also made wheat-free versions.


For the newly discovered wheat intolerant peeps in our clan.


It was an experimental recipe of my own making.


They turned out better than the traditional ones.


New fillings this year included peanut butter and strawberry jam.


And apple sauce.


Much fun was had by all.

3 comments:

  1. Ach! you had me salivating until you mentioned Peanut butter.

    Bollix... I'm gonnae go make a few wee pannies of my own reet now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, pancakes are the biz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!! Can I have the recipe? I have a gluten free daughter who loves pancakes!!!

    ReplyDelete