Tuesday 1 May 2018

Alone, On The Throne.

That early summer didn't last long, pissing cats and dogs again all day. I only left the house to pick up the drummer from the garage where he'd dropped his car for repairs. I picked him up in the bandwagon, which he took until his motor is fixed.

I'm home alone, Mrs. Map is staying with her Mam tonight and Helena is in Irish College in the Kingdom (Kerry) for two weeks. I was gonna go to the pub but my IBS is acting up so I need to be near a toilet at all times and I prefer my own. Too much info?? 😜

15 comments:

  1. What's a little TMI between friends?!?! I hope your gut settles soon. Not a fun thing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and yes, I can think of more fun things! πŸ˜…
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well it's not like I posted pics, or vids... Or should I? 😜
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. Sweet Mary Sunshine, you and the MITM sound as if y'all could be brothers! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, since my intestinal virus last week sounded too close to that, I feel your pain. Hope all is well later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, I was supposed to be watching a big game in the pub tonight but stayed close to my bathroom instead! Hope you are feeling better now though.
      Xxx

      Delete
  5. I only like my own throne. Preferably, with nobody home. I that too much to ask for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Not at all. And upstairs preferably, I can't get WiFi in the downstairs bog.
      :)

      Delete
  6. We've had 2 sunny days in a row - I think that counts as summer. However, it means we're probably in for autumn next week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, our weather is similar, though it was nice enough to go to the beach yesterday. swimming soon hopefully!

      :)

      Delete
  7. I'm with you in spirit. I can't abide public loos. Although the hotels were divine in India - travelling round was a nightmare. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate them too, even though ours was an outside when I was a wean! πŸ˜…

      Delete