My friend 'hope' (She of the huge acts of human kindness) is a bit nosey, and wants to know all sorts of things about me, and other decent dog-fearing folk!
And she has given me 8 questions to answer about myself.
In return, she promises to put my firstborn through 7 years of Medical School!
And I get to pick 8 of YOU to answer the same questions!
So, the questions;
1. Why did you start blogging?
Someone told me that blogging was dead, so I thought I'd start a revival!
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, with no restrictions on cost, where would it be, and why?
Russia. I have been to Moscow once, with my band, and I found the place truly fascinating! I would love to go back and explore more. (The vodka was good too!)
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what?
No! Most of them were vile bastards!
4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do?
There is one person, famous indeed in Blogland, from a certain city in Scotland. We would spend the day (ALL 24 hours!) drinking and telling tales! (I fear it would carry on into the next day!)
5. Toilet paper - over or under?
Over or under what?
6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible.
That's easy, spend more time with my Da!
7. Tell us about your pets, if any.
No pets, nothing to tell.
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town?
A small city!
And so to you. (You are not obliged!) :¬)